Wrangler Men's 0936 Cowboy Cut Slim Fit Jean
42 x 30
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine wash warm with like colors only Non-chlorine bleach when needed Tumble dry low
- SLIM FIT Designed with a functional fit in mind, these jeans are made to stack over your favorite pair of boots. Constructed with a slim fit through the seat and thigh, this jean is made for both function and comfort for long days in the saddle.
- CLASSIC COWBOY JEAN. Made for authentic cowboys and worn by world champions, this cowboy cut jean is a tried and true classic. As the Official ProRodeo Competition jean, this western denim essential will stay with you for years to come and maintain that timeless cowboy style.
- DURABLE MATERIALS. It's no question that this classic can withstand wear and tear. Made with durable heavyweight cotton and felled seams to prevent chafing, this original fit jean was made to last -- no matter the task.
- COMFORTABLE WEAR. Whether you're out on the ranch or working in the garage, you need a durable jean that keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Made from 100% cotton, this jean provides comfort and breathability for your day ahead.
- FIVE POCKET STYLING. This cowboy cut jean is constructed with an authentic five pocket styling: (1) watch pocket, (2) front scoop pockets, (3) back patch pockets. Finished with copper rivets for added long-lasting durability.
Since 1947, Wrangler has maintained a relentless commitment to quality apparel built to fit your life. Wrangler fills your closet with authentic snap shirts, tees, jackets and authentic western denim that keep you comfortable in true western style. Our shirts feature iconic details such as pearl snaps, pointed yokes, ‘W’ stitching on the pockets, and spread collars. Jeans come in 100% heavyweight denim or with a bit of stretch for extra comfort and feature a Wrangler patch, W stitching on pockets and classic 5 pocket styling. Crafted with care, our western line is made for men who start their day before the sun comes up and won’t stop working until the job is done. This is Wrangler, made for you.