|Item Weight||3.01 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16.85 x 8.27 x 3.35 inches|
|Power Source||Usb Condenser|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||August 27, 2020|
VONOV USB Condenser Microphone, PC Microphone Kit with Professional Sound Chipset Boom Arm SetVONOV
USB Condenser Microphone, PC Microphone Kit with Professional Sound Chipset Boom Arm Set, 192KHZ/24Bit Plug & Play PC Streaming Mic, Studio Cardioid Mic for Recording YouTube Gaming Podcasting
|Power Source||Usb Condenser|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Frequency Response||18 KHz|
About this item
- VMC-800 USB Microphone Kit 192KHZ/24BIT Plug&Play Computer Cardioid Mic with Arm Stand/Shock Mount.
- Designed with professional chipset, this condenser microphone can hold high resolution sampling rate (Up to 192KHz/24Bit), accurately providing the most subtle, smooth response of voice.
- With 16mm electret condenser transducer, this USB microphone can give you a strong bass.
- With a good cardioid polar pickup pattern, it reduces pickup of sounds from the sides.
- Plug-and-Play, USB 2.0 date port is easy to connect with your computer and Linux operation system with no drivers and external sound card required. Double shielding USB cable reduces interference.
- Specially suitable for studios, recording, broadcasting, meeting and gaming etc.
NOTE 1: The Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power (Voltage Required: 5V).
NOTE 2: The micophone is compatible with most Laptop (Windows7 and above, Mac OSX 10.9 and above).
NOTE 3: Max. Table Mount Clamp Opening is 1.85 inches.
Q1:How to use microphone?
(1)Hang all shockproof rubber bands on the hooks.(2)Adjust the clip and put in the microphone.(3)Plug the USB interface into the USB port of the computer. (4)Turn on the recording device, plug in the microphone and it will automatically become the default device and you can use it.
Q2:How to detect and solve the problem when there is no sound from the microphone?
(1) Check whether the microphone cable and the computer connected normal; (2)Check whether the computer microphone volume setting is turned on or mute.
Q3:Why is the microphone sound low?
(1)The computer microphone volume setting is not fully turned on; (2)The microphone driver in computer is not working properly; (3)Is the pickup distance within the normal range; (4)Too low voltage will also cause insufficient power supply and low sound; (5) If the microphone sound is normal but feels low sound, you can match the microphone circuit board and the microphone to adjust.
Q4:How to detect and solve when microphone with low sound?
(1)Check whether the drive in computer is normal; (2)Check whether the volume of microphone driver in the computer is turned on to the maximum.
Q5: If the microphone drive in the computer is not normal and cause sound is low or cannot be used normally?
(1)Open the microphone driver in computer-Enter the uninstallation interface; (2)Then uninstall the driver; (3)Restart the computer; (4)Reconnect the microphone