Back Gel Ice Pack Wrap: Pain Relief Heat Pad for Hot & Cold Therapy on Large Body Parts (Upper & Lower Back, Torso, Shoulder, Lumbar, Hip, and Waist) | Adjustable, Flexible, Microwaveable & ReusableAdalid Gear
Back Gel Ice Pack Wrap: Pain Relief Heat Pad for Hot & Cold Therapy on Large Body Parts (Upper & Lower Back, Torso, Shoulder, Lumbar, Hip, and Waist) Adjustable, Flexible, Microwaveable & Reusable
(Slight Box Damage, Discount Applied)
About this item
To encourage blood flow and circulation, hot therapy is perfect for: back pain, muscle pain and spasms, mild arthritis, sprains, strains, stomachache, stiff neck, menstrual cramps, etc.
- Flatten the back wrap in the microwave.
- Heat one side for 30 seconds only*.
- Store the back wrap in the freezer for at least 2 hours*.
- Check the temperature.
- If it is too cold, wrap a towel around it before applying it on your body. (In cases of severe injury, wet the towel prior to application for greater cold penetration.) *The back wrap remains flexible even after it’s frozen; but, it will become a bit hard in sub-zero freezers. If so, please let it thaw a bit before use.
For Home Use
Fast, easy and efficient in case of any emergencies. With attached straps on the gel ice pack, the whole wrap can securely stay in place, keeping you mobile and comfortable at all times!
For Clinical Use
Recommended by doctors, sports professionals, and therapists alike, the Adalid Gear back wrap covers a large area at 15" x 5.6" for efficient treatment.
For Just About Anything!
A great recovery pack especially after intense performances (post-workout gym, running, etc.) as it provides pain relief and lessens any possible swelling from injuries.
- If you're uncertain on whether you should use this pack for your type of injury or pain, please consult your physician or pharmacist. Please remember that this product is not a substitute for proper medical care.- Exercise CAUTION when applying gel pack directly on your skin after it's heated/frozen, as excessive heat or cold can lead to burns. Always handle it with care or if the temperature is still too hot/cold, use additional towels to cover.- DON'T apply on open wounds. If any irritation or allergic reaction occurs, please discontinue use and consult a medical professional.- LIMIT hot/cold application to 15-20 min at a time or as recommended by doctors & professionals because overusing doesn't help you heal faster and may actually damage skin tissue.- Keep gel pack in a dry place if not in use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Hot application therapy = encourages blood flow + quicker healing and minimizes aching + soreness. Use for: muscle pain & spasms, menstrual cramps, mild arthritis, sprains, strains, stiffness, etc.Cold application therapy = reduces swelling after injury, aids recovery & help combat pain or inflammation. Use for: post surgery, sports injuries, joint pain, etc.
Gel pack has non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof flexible nylon (Size: 15" x 5.6" - reusable and can be frozen or heated/microwaved)
HOT: (1) Hot Water Method: boil 4-5 litres of water in a pot, remove from heat and immerse gel pack for approx 8-10min; remove, wipe, and use (wrap a towel around it if it's too hot).(2) Microwave method: heat one side for 40sec. If more heat is needed,heat more for 20secs at a time (STOP if it expands)COLD: Store gel pack in freezer for at least 2hrs. If too cold,wrap w/ a towel before applying on your body. If you need greater cold penetration,wet the towel prior to application.